Rabbit Applique Template
- Customer Reviews (0)
This rabbit applique pattern is designed for making raw edge fusible-web appliques.
THE PDF INCLUDES:
• Instructions for making and applying the applique
• Applique placement guide
• The separated applique shapes for tracing
• A coloured photo of the finished design to use as a guide
• Tips for machine satin (zigzag) stitching the applique
TEMPLATE SIZE: 12.5 x 12 cm (5 x 4 3/4in)
• The template is a computer drawn outline of the design shapes for tracing.
• The template does not include a seam allowance on the pieces.
• Designs are in reverse for tracing onto fusible web.
• Print the template sheet on your home printer – fits A4 and letter size paper.
• If needed, you should be able to change the size of the template by adjusting the scaling in your print settings.
• The template is not limited to use with just fabric, you could also make the design out of paper for decorating cards, etc.
FORMAT: PDF – this is a digital pattern that is available for download immediately after purchase.
This template may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you wish to apply any appliques made from the template to handmade items that you sell, you may do so, but please read my policies first as terms and conditions apply.
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.